Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers!
Life With Women: The Long-Awaited Instruction Manual
The short description:
Ms. Creant is a relatively light look at the human condition.
Serious subject matter handled in a not too serious way.
This is an entertaining nonfiction book chronicling one man’s lifelong journey to understand women, life, and human behavior. It covers most every aspect of life by decade which means there is something for every reader within its pages. The book is really about AWARENESS and CHOICES. Ms. Creant contains everything men should have been told in preparation for their journey but instead most are left to stumble blindly with the expectation that they will learn from their mistakes.
A reader need only have an open mind to enjoy Ms. Creant.
Readers also possessing a sense of humor, will love it.
Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers! is available in three versions:
- 8 x 10 large print hardcover. ISBN 978-1-77302-134-8
- 8 x 10 large print paperback. ISBN 978-1-77302-132-4
- e-book in all the most popular formats. ISBN 978-1-77302-133-1
- The print books are available around the globe via Ingram Spark.
- The e-books are available globally through three major channels: Amazon for Kindle owners,. Kobo, and Smashwords for users of Nook, Apple, and most others.
- The book features a 1600 word index to assist parents, students and educators.
- 312 pages
- First publication date: September 26, 2016. (e-book)
- An audio book version is being considered.
Who is E. A. Barker?
E. A. views himself as a collector of ideas and a purveyor of dot connections.
In writing Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers!, he attempted to present his findings in an entertaining fashion in an effort to encourage people to read—especially men who are reading far too little these days. Very few people will read a textbook by choice. We must attempt to bring the subject of human behavior to the forefront of our thinking if humanity is to change its destructive behavior before we run out of time.
E. A. is an advocate of education for its ability to affect social reform and actively promotes the idea that a global conscience is possible.
Why was Ms. Creant written?
This was my attempt to change a world which becomes more distressing with each passing day.
By writing about many of the most difficult issues that face mankind with a pinch of humor, it was my hope that a conversation would be started which could spread awareness.
- Men need a better understanding of both themselves and women.
- Women need a better understanding of both themselves and men.
- Both sexes need to see the world for what it is if we are to create change.
- Continuing to live obliviously in a dream or a bubble made tolerable by escapism will not adequately prepare your children and grandchildren for the challenges they will face as these last two generations attempt to save humanity.
- We cannot allow the goal of true equality to be corrupted by political correctness or reverse discrimination.
- The patriarchy which has been with us for the past 5,000 years must be left behind.
What does the author hope to accomplish?
To create and spread AWARENESS to do battle against apathy and obliviousness.
Not everyone is destined for higher education but that does not mean they should quit learning.
Learning about ourselves and others can be an enjoyable life-long pursuit. The awareness and perspective gained and passed along can create swift change in our world.
The following review perfectly illustrates how I hoped the book would be used:
“If you can read this with an open mind, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I did and gain some very useful knowledge. I have a 22 year old son, and I’ll be getting him a copy to read. I hope he heeds the advice given, because I believe he’ll be a better man because of it.” “A definite must read.”