Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers!
Life With Women: The Long-Awaited Instruction Manual
A reader need only have an open mind to enjoy Ms. Creant.
Readers also possessing a sense of humor, will love it.
Ms. Creant is available in three versions:
- 8 x 10 large print hardcover. ISBN 978-1-77302-134-8
- 8 x 10 large print paperback. ISBN 978-1-77302-132-4
- e-book in all the most popular formats. ISBN 978-1-77302-133-1
- The print books are available around the globe via Ingram Spark.
- The e-books are available globally through three major channels: Amazon for Kindle owners,. Kobo, and Smashwords for users of Nook, Apple, and most others.
- The book features a 1600 word index to assist parents, students and educators.
- 312 pages
You have a tough job!
This book can help.
You brought new life into this world and are committed to providing:
- A nurturing environment in which to develop.
- A complete education which will fully develop their gifts.
- A close open relationship where they can talk to you about anything.
All this sounds simple enough, but as we all know it is not easy to accomplish in modern society.
- For most parents just providing their basic security needs—the first four above—takes 10 of 16 hours of your day.
- Meal preparation and household chores will push the numbers up to 12.5 of 16 hours.
- An hour talking to your kid(s) to remain involved in their life while supplying some perspective to their thoughts brings us to 13.5 hours.
- Reading and homework as well as getting them off to bed brings the total up to 15 of 16 hours.
- At best you will have 1 hour to decompress before you sleep and wake to do it all over again.
- Meanwhile half of you will have to maintain a relationship with your spouse somewhere in there.
You are expected to repeat this day 6570 times consecutively to be considered a good parent in present day civilization.
You must be an incredibly loving dedicated person to succeed as a parent.
It is little wonder why some parents bail out completely, and why others choose to escape from a life such as this through substance use.
Parents have more REAL concerns to contend with today than ever before.
- Bigger classrooms mean more bad influences.
- Unmonitored Internet access allows children to see things they are not prepared for.
- Violence and sex in video games.
- Growing up in an escapist culture that encourages: sex, drugs, alcohol, gaming, gambling, so called “sports entertainment”, and following the questionable lifestyles and opinions of celebrity “role models” are real reasons to worry.
- Under-age sex.
- An educational system which is uninspiring for most students.
- An educational system that does not teach values, ethics, scruples or morality.
You will start out with just two hours per day to talk and read to your children about these things.
As the homework workload will increase with each passing year, the reading and communication time will decrease—probably when your child needs it most.
Parents must make the most of their limited time educating their children.
Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers! is a book about life designed to help parents make plans for both themselves and their children.
- Every parent reads the book to gain a better understanding of themselves and modern society.
- You then use the book as a guide to create a dialog with young teens—reading only what you deem to be APPROPRIATE EXCERPTS until they are mature enough to read it on their own.
- On your son’s sixteenth birthday you give him the book.
Reading a pre-selected passage of Ms. Creant and then discussing the subject matter can be a way for single parents to open the lines of communication about uncomfortable subjects with a boy in his early teens.
If you are thinking of buying this book for a young guy who is not your own, please read the About the intended reader and a caution: section under the Welcome to Ms. Creant tab.
We do not want to warp any young minds, but we do want to spread some awareness to those who are mature enough.