Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers!
Life With Women: The Long-Awaited Instruction Manual
The short description:
Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers! is a relatively light look at the human condition.
Ms. Creant is an entertaining nonfiction book chronicling one man’s lifelong journey to understand women, life, and human behavior. It covers most every aspect of life by decade which means there is something for every reader within its pages. The book is really about AWARENESS and CHOICES.
Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers! is available in three versions:
- 8 x 10 large print hardcover. ISBN 978-1-77302-134-8
- 8 x 10 large print paperback. ISBN 978-1-77302-132-4
- e-book in all the most popular formats. ISBN 978-1-77302-133-1
- The books are available around the globe from Ingram Spark.
- NEW! Ms. Creant in e-book form is available via Smashwords at a special price in a number of library specific platforms servicing over 3,000 public libraries in the US, Canada, U.K. and Australia. Their latest partnership brings the Bibliotheca Cloud Library into the mix with OverDrive, Baker & Taylor Axis 360, Gardners (Askews & Holts for public libraries with VLeBooks for academic libraries) and Odilo.
- Baker & Taylor provides the Blio e-book for libraries.
- Overdrive is another provider of the e-book in libraries.
- All e-books are available globally through three major channels: Amazon for Kindle owners,. Kobo, and Smashwords for users of Nook, Apple, and most others.
- The book features a 1600 word index to assist parents, students and educators.
- 312 pages
- First publication date: September 26, 2016. (e-book)
- An audio book version is being considered.
A reader need only have an open mind to enjoy Ms. Creant.
Readers also possessing a sense of humor, will love it.
Please read the About the intended reader and a caution: section under the Welcome to Ms. Creant tab.
We do not want to warp any young minds, but we do want to spread some awareness to those who are mature enough.
Categorizing Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers! is not easy.
It is a nonfiction book about life as a man, chronicling the entire journey. Ms. Creant contains everything men should have been told in preparation for their journey but instead most are left to stumble blindly with the expectation that they will learn from their mistakes.
Experience is a slow painful teacher. . . a book is better.
- The importance of having a plan.
- Avoiding pitfalls.
- Empty Nest.
- Hormonal effects.
- There are four interconnected parts to a healthy human.
- Behavioral patterns.
- Self-esteem; image; worth.
- Self-confidence; reliance; sufficiency; assuredness.
- Self-absorption; obsession.
- Societal problems.
- Societal reform.
- North American culture.
- Human civilization.
- Seek knowledge; reason; wisdom.
- Developing a personal belief system.
- Morality; values; scruples; ethics.
- Educational reform.
- Reinforce the value of education—keeping doors open.
- Teach: WHO do you want to be; WHO society needs you to be; and the infinite possibilities of WHAT you can be.
- Identify and develop individual talents.
- Teach what the schools do not.
- Offer perspective.
- Do not limit the potential of your child.
- Good messages.
- Money corrupts.