Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers!
Life With Women: The Long-Awaited Instruction Manual
The short description:
Ms. Creant is a relatively light look at the human condition.
Ms. Creant is an entertaining nonfiction book chronicling one man’s lifelong journey to understand women, life, and human behavior. It covers most every aspect of life by decade which means there is something for every reader within its pages. The book is really about AWARENESS and CHOICES.
A reader need only have an open mind to enjoy Ms. Creant.
Readers also possessing a sense of humor, will love it.
Please read the About the intended reader and a caution: section under the Welcome to Ms. Creant tab.
We do not want to warp any young minds, but we do want to spread some awareness to those who are mature enough.
Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers! is visually stunning in its large 8 x 10 print versions.
The book is available in three versions:
- 8 x 10 large print hardcover. ISBN 978-1-77302-134-8
- 8 x 10 large print paperback. ISBN 978-1-77302-132-4
- e-book in all the most popular formats. ISBN 978-1-77302-133-1
- The print books are available around the globe via Ingram Spark.
- The e-books are available globally through three major channels: Amazon for Kindle owners,. Kobo, and Smashwords for users of Nook, Apple, Blio and most others.
- The book features a 1600 word index to assist parents, students and educators.
- 312 pages
- First publication date: September 26, 2016. (e-book)
- An audio book version is being considered.
Categorizing Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers! is not easy.
It is a nonfiction book about life as a man, chronicling the entire journey. Ms. Creant contains everything men should have been told in preparation for their journey but instead most are left to stumble blindly with the expectation that they will learn from their mistakes.
Experience is a slow painful teacher. . . a book is better.
- The importance of having a plan.
- Avoiding pitfalls.
- Empty Nest.
- Hormonal effects.
- There are four interconnected parts to a healthy human.
- Behavioral patterns.
- Self-esteem; image; worth.
- Self-confidence; reliance; sufficiency; assuredness.
- Self-absorption; obsession.
- Societal problems.
- Societal reform.
- North American culture.
- Human civilization.
- Seek knowledge; reason; wisdom.
- Developing a personal belief system.
- Morality; values; scruples; ethics.
- Educational reform.
- Reinforce the value of education—keeping doors open.
- Teach: WHO do you want to be; WHO society needs you to be; and the infinite possibilities of WHAT you can be.
- Identify and develop individual talents.
- Teach what the schools do not.
- Offer perspective.
- Do not limit the potential of your child.
- Good messages.
- Money corrupts.
Serious subject matter handled in a not too serious way.
A message from E. A.
I LOVE BOOKSTORES!
I have been in literally hundreds of them as a customer.
Additionally, I have spent twenty-ish years as a consultant to business owners, many of whom worked in the retail sector.
Ergo, I might know stuff.
My journey to become a published author has taught me a great deal about our industry and much of what I have learned is not so good. I could list all the negatives but this site is not the place for a rant. Instead, I will introduce you to my “old school” notions about how business should be done, which some young industry experts claim is career suicide. SO BE IT! I am like that.
You will be treated equitably by this author:
- The price of my book will remain the same for EVERYONE! A little bookstore in a small town will pay the same price as a mega brick and mortar chain. I will not budge on this, however I cannot control retailers who choose to put the book on sale.
- The signed author copies available here will be sold for the suggested retail price to protect your pricing.
- The e-book will be sold at the same price regardless of which e-reader a consumer may own. The pricing is on the low side for its various possible categories.
- The print versions of Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers! are as inexpensive as I can make them while paying Ingram for producing them, paying Ingram Spark for distributing them, and giving you the necessary markup required to even consider carrying the book. If categorized as a text / reference book, Ms. Creant is an extraordinarily low cost book. When categorized as a self-help book, Ms. Creant still represents a good value.
- I do not believe that putting e-books in this genre on sale is of any value. Yes it would be read and reviewed by more people but reader reviews do not carry the same weight as press / media reviews. Therefore, Ms. Creant will not be placed on sale sites which purport to engage more readers. Unfortunately, I cannot control the activities of pirate sites.
- My team and I are doing all we can to create demand for Ms. Creant. Aside from an ever growing online presence, we are actively chasing down quality reviewers in the hope of “catching a big one” which will push your sales over the top. This effort will continue throughout 2017. Additionally, we have a plan to create some promotional goods which will be available here to further increase demand for the book. These may be useful tools in creating an instore promotion. As always, you can e-mail me to discuss how I can help you sell more books.
I do NOT believe a good book has only a one year life span.
- I spent one year researching and outlining Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers!
- It took another year to complete the first manuscript.
- A third year was spent in revising, editing, proofreading, and publishing this work.
- 2017 will be dedicated to putting everything in place to let the world know of the book’s existence. This site is one example.
- Our numerous marketing activities will continue well into the future in an effort to create ongoing demand in your stores.
I do not subscribe to the idea of consignment books which have no chance to make it into the all important featured merchandising areas.
Throwing a pile of consignment books on the shelves for a short period of time serves no one. Returned books hurt only the retailer and the author. The rest of the supply chain is protected from return costs by their savvy lawyers.